LAO2 | Bohemian Rhapsody | PART 1
LAO: Song 2 - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY
This is song #2 in the LAO 2020 series and as the arrangement is over 6 minutes long, its will be split into two parts over a two month period (March and April).
This month we will focus on the first three sections of the song which include the intro section, a ballad segment and the epic solo section. This arrangement is not in the same key as the original song but has been re-arranged for ukulele in C for ease of playing, that said by the time it gets to the operatic section, there is nothing easy about it! Great fun to attempt and lots of hard practice will see some great results.
This arrangement will be one of the songs selected for the opening set of the SUMMER STRUM festival in Hoylake on Saturday 4th July at 12.00pm.
The second will be a full 2020 series showcase at a Liverpool based venue on 19th Dec 2020.
LAO ONLINE ACCESS:
There is a two-tier option for joining as obviously not everyone will be able to make the meet up sessions. To access the course content select your preferred tier option from the radio button menu below.
- TIER 1 - (£25 per track - for online training only)
- TIER 2 - (£35 per track - online training and the monthly meet up)
Timetable available upon booking.
- LEVEL 1 - For ukulele players who are confident with basic chords shapes, some basic picking patterns and some basic, bottom end tab.
- LEVEL 2 - For the more intermediary player who can play tab in various positions for melody lines and riffs, plus chord shapes in 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions.
- LEVEL 3 - Is for the more advanced player who can combine advancedmelody and chords in 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions with a number of advanced strumming techniques.