UCL YOUNG BEGINNERS | ONLINE UKULELE COURSE | (8+)
10 WEEK KIDS ONLINE UKULELE COURSE - BEGINNERS
FULL COURSE FEE: £79
START TIME: 5.00pm (30 minute sessions)
JAN: 18th, 25th,
FEB: 1st, 8th, 15th
HALF TERM: 22/10/21 (No session)
MAR: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd:
The final session will take form of a celebration where by group performances will take place either via zoom or in person at our Spring event depending on the restrictions in Spring. More info about the final session will be allocated during the half term week.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
Recommended for children aged 8+ are picking up a ukulele for the very first time.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A computer or laptop
- A playable ukulele
- A tuner (digital or clip on)
- A parents email address and telephone number
- A willingness to learn and practice independently
This beginners course, is a fun way to confidently engage in weekly, tutor lead sessions via zoom in a informal way that focuses on fun and confidence building techniques to prepare for the improvers level once all basic training is complete.
Each session provides members with new content and training resources. The course fee includes all printed handouts for course participants, which will be provided during class sessions. We advise you to purchase a suitable folder so that your child/ren can keep all of their worksheets and song sheets in, safe and sound. We also urge them to bring all handouts to each class session as they are often revisited.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Each member will receive a link via email to set up an account on the website where they can log in to access course materials, zoom meeting IDs and passcode info and download song sheets.
- Each week, a dedicated live zoom session will take place at 5pm on Tuesdays, lead by your ukulele leader for 30 minutes for all attend with the chance to ask any questions at the end of each session.
- All live zoom sessions will be recorded and uploaded to the website so if you miss a session, don't panic, you can catch up later.
- The final session is when all members get together too showcase their new skills. TBA.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The course fee covers all 10 live streamed sessions plus the course training resources and is non refundable once the course commences. If for any reason you need to cancel the course prior to the start date you may be issued a 50% refund within reasonable circumstances. All content for this course is developed in course at UCL HQ and is the sole property of UCL. By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you acknowledge that ALL CONTENT of every session remains UCL intellectual property and, as such, may not be distributed or released for public viewing on any platform, without consent.