UCL Level 2 | Online Ukulele Course
LEVEL 2 - BASIC SKILLS
This comprehensive online course will guide through some of the essential disciplines needed to improve your ukulele playing, helping you navigate more of the fretboard and introducing you to more chords, chord progressions and strumming style that will take you out of the amateur territory and into a more confident music zone.
This course also embeds more music theory to help you develop a better understanding of how it all works and the best thing is - you can work it to your own schedule.
Our detailed video tutorials, downloadable PDFs, and MP3 play-along tracks will help you feel confident and comfortable every step of the way. This online course can be taken at your own pace and will help you become a pro ukulele player in no time!
- Intermediate Chord Progressions: Our course includes intermediate-level chord progressions that will help you expand your repertoire of chords and enable you to play more interesting and complex songs. You will learn how to combine different chords and create unique strumming patterns to create beautiful melodies and explore a range of alternative chord positions to start mapping your way around the fretboard.
- Strumming Patterns: Our course also includes more advanced strumming patterns that will help you add variety and complexity to your playing. You will learn how to use different strumming patterns to create different moods and styles of music.
- Fingerpicking Techniques: Our course includes fingerpicking techniques that will help you create more intricate and complex melodies on the ukulele. You will learn how to use your fingers to create different sounds and textures, allowing you to play more advanced songs to accompany the strummers.
- Music Theory: This course includes a deeper understanding of music theory concepts such as chord progressions, scales, and harmony. You will learn how to apply these concepts to your ukulele playing, which will help you create more complex and interesting music.
- Improvisation: Our course also includes improvisation techniques that will help you create your own unique music on the fly. You will learn how to play a range of solos and riffs that complement the music you are playing.
- Personalized Feedback: Our course also includes personalized feedback from our experienced instructors. They will review your progress, provide helpful feedback, and answer any questions you may have to ensure that you are making progress and mastering the skills needed to become a skilled ukulele player.